Just for fun, I built a burger, and put it on Vine...
- Warburton's half and half roll, toasted.
- French's and Ketchup.
- Chopped lettuce.
- Waitrose pickled gherkins, sliced.
- East London Steak Company 8oz Black Label Burger, seasoned and cooked for 2 minutes each side in cast iron pan (med-rare).
- Cloched slice of Jarlsberg (sweet nutty cheese that complements aged beef).
- Crisp rashers of smoked, streaky bacon.
- Hamburger Me! special sauce (mayo, ketchup, French's, chopped gherkin, chopped capers, lemon juice, paprika - blitzed with food processor).